• All Incoming Freshman and New Students will report to Student Services
• Returning Students (Sophomore - Senior) report to the Academic Building for Orientation
• Parent ID
• Child’s birth certificate
• Child’s immunization records or conscientious objector form
(Completed immunizations are mandatory for registration; students out of compliance with immunizations may NOT attend school without the proper documents completed by the first day of school.)
• Two proofs of residence which could include: utility bill with service address, current lease of at least 6 months, property tax bill or mortgage bill.
(Go to www.sfps.info/registration for a list of acceptable documents)
* Walk in registration begins July 7 in student services.
• Identificacion parental
• Acta de Nacimiento del nino/a
• Cartilla de vacunas del nino o el formulario de objector de conciencia.
• Dos comprobantes de residencia que pueden ser: facture de Servicios Publicos con direc-cion de servicio, arrendamiento actual al menos 6 meses, impuestos de propiedad o Factura de Hipoteca
• Copia oficial por todos los grados, 8 hasta actualidades (transcrpto)
ATTENTION SOPHOMORES AND JUNIORS!!!
REQUIRED Summer Reading
for AP English classes is…
Choose ONE of the following:
Angela’s Ashes by Frank McCourt
Black Boy by Richard Wright
The Woman Warrior by Maxine Hong Kingston
12TH GRADE AP LITERATURE
Everybody must read:
Invisible Man by Ralph Ellison (required for everybody)
and choose ONE of the following:
Beloved by Toni Morrison
Song of Solomon by Toni Morrison
Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston