Registration and Transfers

Student Registration and Transfer Information

Para ver esta página en español, por favor de clic en "Language" en la parte superior y seleccione "Spanish."


If you are not zoned for the school you are registering for, a signed/stamped transfer letter must be presented.

If you are not the legal parent/guardian of the student, custody documents must be presented. 

It is important to make sure your physical address is correct in PowerSchool because this is the address used by our bus department and to determine your school zone. Please update your email  and physical addresses through your school secretary.

I. New Student Registration (for students who are new to SFPS).

  1. Registration for SFPS students transferring to a new school must complete registration through the PowerSchool Parent Account. Please see your school secretary for more information.
  2. Registration requires two steps, one online and one in person:
    1. Submit online registration information by clicking on the appropriate link below. Computers are available at every school for you to access this registration page, just ask a secretary.
    2. After completing online registration, bring the following documents to your school in person:
  • ​Birth certificate (if student is not currently active)
  • Proof(s) of residence
  • Immunization records
  • Parental valid photo ID

Click here for the full list of documents that can be used for registration.
Cliq aquí para ver la lista completa de documentos que podemos aceptar.


Registration for the CURRENT school year:
Registro para el año escolar actual (para asistir a la escuela ahora)

2017-2018: Click here for new student registration - English
2017-2018: Clic aquí para registro de nuevo estudiante - Español


Registration for the NEXT school year:
Registro para el próximo año escolar (para asistir a la esquela en Agosto)

2018-2019: Click here for new student registration - English

2018-2019: Clic aquí para registro de nuevo estudiante - Español

 Questions? Check our website, talk with your school secretary, or call (505) 467-4111.